“Besides being pleasing to the eye, this Greek Salad recipe is tasty, easy to make and has plenty of health benefits to hair and overall well-being.” Chia Siew Meng – Head of Nutrition at Bella Marie France & Svenson, enthuses.
Thanks to the vegetables of multiple colour variations, which contain antioxidants and other phytonutrients, this Greek Salad is both instagram-worthy and a nutrition booster. A suggestion for this dish would be to pack it into mason jars for convenience, as well as portion control.
Let’s learn more about the ingredients and how they help hair growth:
Yield: 5 x 450ml Mason Jar
- 1 cup organic balsamic vinegar
- 1 Japanese cucumber, sliced
- 80g pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- 400g chickpeas
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta, cubed
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 cups lettuce
- Add the ingredients in this order:
- Red onion
- Pour 1/5 cup vinegar into each mason jar.